Sunday, August 29, 2010

So this weekend made my life...no joke.

Ok, so this weekend was amazing! I was at the Live Green Festival in Toronto! I got to see Alexz Johnson! That totally made my life. She is super nice and put on an amazing show! I got her to sign a picture for me and my Voodoo t-shirt. Stephen Stohn was there too. I didn't get to talk to him but I saw him! I also got to meet Cory Lee. She is super nice and made my photo all happy. (Her words, not mine, but much love to her!!!!). I got a picture with Kristin Fairlie, the girl who plays Megan on Instant Star...Cory told us that Kristin played crazy and that she did too. That was funny. Then we met ISH. He was super cool and when we met him afterwards we got an autograph, promo cd and a picture. He told us that he liked our accents. We also got to meet his mom. This whole weekend was amazing!

Alexz sang:

A Little Bit
Voodoo
LA Made Me
Mary
I Just Wanted Your Love

ISH sang:

Priceless
The Names Ish
Hustle To Be Free
Brick By Brick
Trippin On My Words
This Goes Out
Tonight's The Night feat Cory Lee
Fallin in Love With You feat Cory Lee

It was an amazing show!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment