Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hey all...Happy September.

Well, today isn't really a "Happy" wishing day considering it is 9/11, but besides that, Happy September. So today went to my One to One for my computer and learned why my computer wouldn't upload my videos right, so now they work. I am so happy about that. I am uploading them to facebook as we speak (or I type lol) and needless to say I am not going to finish tonight, so I will proceed in the a.m.
I got my Supernatural season five DVDs today so I was pretty stoked about that. I am gonna watch some more when I am done tonight, even if it probably isn't such a good idea to watch as I am falling asleep. But whatever, maybe I'll have a Supernatural dream. Jensen Ackles can hunt demons in my dream if he wants too. I don't mind ;)
I am almost done with the next chapter of RR and then I will start on WSF. I am kind of excited for that, since it has been like five months since I posted anything for either of them, but I gave everyone fair warning because I was working on my boards. Scores were posted online so to celebrate I am going to post next week.
One of my friends recommended a new book series called The Hunger Games. I have read the first one, The Hunger Games, and am halfway done with the second, Catching Fire. Then its on to Mockingjay, the third and final book. They are a great series about life in Panem, aka North America, after the Apocalypse. If you haven't read them yet, check them out. It is hard to put down.

No comments:

Post a Comment