Monday, August 16, 2010

I don't have a title for this one...

I am back from my trip and I feel kinda out of whack. You know, like when you have a routine and it gets off course...I need to get back in the mode. I am working on it though. I am just jumping right into it and forcing myself to get it back. Meanwhile, I feel like I am wearing a skin shirt. Kinda gross I know, but my sunburn is peeling and full of heat bumps. At least it didn't blister.
I almost finished the book I started while I was on vacation. I only have a few chapters left, then it's on to Hunger Games and Catching Fire. Writing is also something I need to get back on. I started the next chapter of RR, but haven't finished it. WSF is still in my head somewhere.

I really need to go to bed...I am so tired...

But in other news...I got the CD of Candace Charee. You should totally check it out. It is really good.

<<>>

I am thinking about what I should bring to Toronto in a couple of weeks. I want Alexz to autograph something...I am thinking my guitar. That would be freaking amazing. Maybe. I don't really wanna check it though. Maybe my Voodoo shirt or cd, but those are all too common things...maybe my iPod or Mac or something like that. I need to think of something for iSH to sign too. I wonder if Cory will be around...that would be amazing too. I <3 her too. She is gonna be at a thing in Toronto that day too, maybe we could get to that as well. Wow...I am super excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

<<>>

I watched IS3&4 deleted scenes and bloopers...AMAZING<3 I love them.

Good Night All <3

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment