Sunday, August 8, 2010

let's go to walmart...

My friend, Rachel, and I went to Walmart today and walked around for two hours...kinda lame sounding I know, but we spent like an hour looking for those battery operated mini fan thingers. We kinda felt like morons because we walked past the regular fans and didn't even see em. When we saw em we found the mini fans. lol wow...i know right. But Rachel had fun looking at all the hunting and fishing stuff that was there that California doesn't have. It was kinda funny.
After that, Rachel and I watched so weird. We were gonna watch Instant Star, but we ended up watching so weird. It was cool to watch it with someone that gets it. It was fun. And I continue to watch it right now. I totally fixed my iPod and iTunes today too. I am so excited that everything is almost back to normal with it.
I also bought The Hunger Games and Catching Fire. One of my friends recommended it and I thought what the hell, why not. So I picked em up at B&N.
Krystl and I went to Bville Center and went shopping. We walked around the dollar store and I found a huge spoon that I dubbed my new huge ass cereal spoon and then on the way out we walked through JCP and I found the coolest thing...a sock monkey hat and gloves. They also had panda ones and a cat one. They were uber cool.
I met back up with Donna and Rachel and I got my nails did...by Donna, but they were still cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment