Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I am kinda excited...

This weekend I am gonna start Yoga. I am excited about it. I need something to do and I've always been interested in yoga. My WiiFit yoga sessions aren't enough for me anymore. I want to try different types. I've heart Hot Yoga is amazing...so I can't wait to try it. I think I am probably going to go on Sunday to Savage and do the Yoga 4 Mindful Movements, but if I end up there Saturday I think I am going to try Yoga 4 Flowing Strength.

Yoga is the one thing I haven't tried from the Blood Type article and it comes strongly recommended by one of the people I strive to be more like. So, like I have said I AM EXCITED. You may think it's dumb for me to be excited, but why not get excited about the little things in life? Nothing big really happens around here so little things is all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment