Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Here's The Deal.

So with the whole vegetarian thing...I only made it a week. Or to keep things positive...YES I MADE IT A WEEK!!!!!

lol but yeah

My eating habit actually worsened when trying to be a vegetarian so I said SCREW IT.

So, yeah. Done with that. But I am taking up Yoga. That is something I have been wanting for a while and have a couple friends that want to do it with me, so it should be fun. There is a class we are going to try this weekend...cuz the first taste is always free...so I am gonna try that.

I also want to take up painting. I am going to try and do that this upcoming year too. I like painting and I need another hobby besides writing and watching TV, so...maybe I could take up guitar again...well I could if it wasn't locked away at the moment...but that is a different story...

No comments:

Post a Comment