Thursday, July 15, 2010

Well...I did it.

This morning I took the VTNE. It was crazy. I didn't think they would let me take it because I never got my confirmation letter from AAVSB. But they did and I was so happy. I would've been pissed if I woke up at 5:30am and drove 45 minutes to the testing site just to turn around. But like I said, it didn't happen so its all good. I used two of the four hours and 225 questions later I was done. I PASSED THE PRELIMINARY!!!! I will know my real score in three to four weeks. I am so much more relaxed now that it's done and over with.
I have more time to write now...it is taken off the back burner :))). I have another story bouncing around in my head, but I am going to finish the two I am writing first. I am doing some note taking instead of writing. Planning this one out will make it flow better, at least I think so. Also, I have more time to work out. I missed today because of the test and one other day this week due to studying so I am going to get back into the routine. I am doing well on it. I lost eight pounds so far. Not much, but it's a start.
I really need to clean my room too. Maybe soon I will get to sheet rock and paint it, my summer project. It is gonna look amazing. I am so excited for it. I already recruited some help from my bestie Probie. I know she'll help me because I told her that I would help her with her room.
I am watching Transformers right now (it's at the part where Sam calls Mojo a crack head...) and have Take Your Breath by Alexz Johnson stuck in my head. I am also thinking that I need to hurry up and have Supernatural season 5 in my hands pretty damn fast so I can have a three day marathon. Probie and I do it every time a new season come out we watch the series from beginning to end. I can't wait. I am gonna do the same when I get Instant Star season 4 in my hands. I am still wishing and hoping that there is a movie that wraps up the plot that the wrongfully left undone season 5 was supposed to. Stupid corporate decisions and the split of The-N and Noggin and the fact that the only things on this new TeenNick (aka The-N) is stupid reality shows and Degrassi. I <3>

Well that ends that rant.
I am gonna sleep now so...see ya.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment