Sunday, July 25, 2010

Weird...

So, has anyone out there ever gotten inspiration from a weird place? Last night I was working on one of my stories and got stuck. Like, I knew where I wanted to go and what I wanted to do, but it wasn't going there. The story wanted to do it's own thing. As I was working, I decided to watch Supernatural. While I was watching it I decided I wanted Sweet and Sour Chicken. Bear with me...this is going somewhere...so twenty minutes later I was eating my chicken and rice, watching Supernatural, and drinking a Mike's Hard Lemonade. Then all of a sudden...poof...I had an idea. It was kinda weird. That it would come to me while I was doing something completely different. This story is no where near the plot of Supernatural. But...this isn't the first time I've gotten an idea out of nowhere. Usually it happens when I listen to music. I don't know, I am just glad it is going somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment