Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Basement Recordings




So, the day is here...early I might add, but I am not complaining by any means.

Alexz Johnson and Brendan Johnson's The Basement Recordings is released on iTunes (right now) and AmazonMP3 (later today/early tomorrow). The link below will take you to their website so you can listen to clips of the wonderful, life changing songs.

http://www.thebasementrecordings.com/

If you have heard the originals or have heard the leaked demos and have waited patiently (or not so patiently for some people...) for years for the full version to be released, you will NOT be disappointed. Not in the least.

The track list is below...

THAT GIRL
SKIN
CHICAGO
RUNNING WITH THE DEVIL
TAKER
SWALLOWED
SAVING THE TRAIN
LOST & FOUND
THE AFFAIR (MR. JONES)
EASY AIN’T SLEAZY
SPIN
I JUST WANTED YOUR LOVE
LA MADE ME
WEIGHT
RUNNING BACK (BONUS TRACK)



I'll post a review when I am finished, so all of you out there in blog-land will know what I think. Although, you should listen for yourself...

xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment