Sunday, May 1, 2011

My life + Reloaded

Hey everyone,

I take a break from this craptastic weather to bring you an update.

Well, there isn't much to update on, but whatever....

I am doing okay, in a better mood than yesterday...

I was just in one of those moods, you know, like you wake up and you are just not happy at all. Yeah, that was yesterday. Today is better, so far...

Everything in my room is FINALLY becoming organized from the move...

I've just been working...like usual. Don't have much of a life, like usual..

I really want to go on a trip, I've got that urge and it doesn't go away until I go somewhere. I can't really go anywhere right now because I don't have the money...but it would be really nice. Like a vacation. I am trying to make my way up to Duluth this summer, but am having little success on finding a hotel room because of Grandma's Marathon and stuff...but I'm gonna keep looking...

Well there you have it...a look into my life as of today...

p.s. I GOT RELOADED!!!!! It is super awesome...

check the pic below...

No comments:

Post a Comment