Monday, March 7, 2011

I'm just a girl, I won't be saving the world...

Hey!!!

I am on week three of my new job and I am still loving it, which is amazing on my part. It is kind of a difficult job, but I love it. I guess I am the special type of person that can do it. (No "special" jokes please...lol) Also, I am still considering going back to school full time, not just a certification. I am going to check out MMI over break and see how it feels. If I like the feel, I will probably do it. It would be cool enough since mostly that world is a man's world and more women are needed. Maybe I will be fawesome (that is similar to fugly btw...haha...) at it and will go far. *crosses fingers* here's hoping.

In other news, I am moving. Not far from where I live now, but moving none the less. I think that is pretty cool. I really like the house. So I am in the process of packing once again...gotta love it. (can't you just hear the sarcasm...) But really, I am excited. It will be a good change in the world of Seleana. After the past year or so, good changes are what I need and 2011 hasn't disappointed so far. Let's try and keep it that way...

Well, I am gonna go and listen to my new Avril cd "Goodbye Lullaby" after I finish rocking out to Orianthi's "Shut Up and Kiss Me" in my head, packing boxes is in order.

See ya later...
xoxo
Seleana

No comments:

Post a Comment